Furnishing Design Firms with the Best Trade Pricing
Created by designers for designers, Daniel House Club maximizes your potential for profits and creative satisfaction by providing everything you need to source the products you want and manage your design business.
SHOP 75+ VENDORS
Access all the exclusive furniture brands you, and your clients, could ever want.
BETTER TRADE DISCOUNTS
Designers, you deserve it - the most generous trade discounts in the industry.
Just ask and we'll help you find a specific item, or work to add new vendors.
FLAT RATE SHIPPING
Surprise! There are no surprises. Shipping is always a flat 10% of your cost.
To work with each new vendor, I have to fill out all of the forms, convince them I’m a legitimate trade member, and go through a huge hassle. I always think, there’s got to be a better way. Daniel House has streamlined the supply chain and that is really needed in this industry. I was actually excited to make my last purchase because it was minutes between thinking of what I wanted and finding a price!
KATIE FRANK, NAPLES, FL
How does DH Club work?
1. Apply for Club Membership for free! Or, get a month free on paid versions.
2. Create projects in your dashboard and search our catalog for products you and your clients will love.
3. Share your Planning Boards with your client so they can participate in the sourcing process. Boards will help you easily keep track of product details, shipping times, and pricing.
4. Purchase. When you and your client are ready to purchase, you can either send them a cart so they can checkout directly on the site (we'll send you a check), or you can checkout and collect payment on your own.
5. Ship. We'll handle shipping and logistics to anywhere you want and keep you updated every step of the way.
Creative Success Meets Financial Success
Daniel House Club was created by design brothers Alexander and Peter Spalding to level the playing field by eliminating the barriers to success small design firms face every day. The first customizable tool that gives designers control over their business, Daniel House Club frees designers to focus on creativity and achieve greater profitability.