Explore Membership Benefits
Q: What is designer pricing?
Q: How much will I pay for shipping?
Q: What about shipping issues?
At Daniel House Club, we're committed to help resolve issues if they arise. In order to ensure the best chance of a great resolution, please make sure do to the following upon receiving your shipment:
- Take pictures of the packaging before unboxing the item(s). This helps us determine whether to file a claim with the vendor or the carrier.
- Unbox your item(s) immediately and take photos of the item(s). We know this is a pain if you're installing in the future, but vendors often require photos within 3 days of receipt to accept a claim.
- Mark the POD (Proof of Delivery) with any damages or issues and ensure the driver signs it and that you keep a copy (you can take a picture of this as well). Many vendors deny claims without a properly notated POD.
- If the wrong or damaged item arrives, we recommend that you not refuse the shipment. We can actually get issues resolved more quickly when you're still in possession of the item(s) than when items have been refused. Don't worry, we'll take care of it for you! You don't have to worry about accepting the shipment, as long as the POD is marked and you've taken the proper photos.
- If there is an issue with a damaged or incorrect shipment, let us know as soon as possible. You can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Including photos of the unopened packaging, the item(s) after being unpackaged (wide shots and details of the damage), and the POD will help us resolve issues quickly.
Q: Why does Daniel House Club recommend using a receiver?
The short answer is that they will make your life much easier. Utilizing a receiver will allow you to store items in a warehouse before they're installed. This saves your client questioning each piece one at a time. It keeps items from being damaged at an active job site. And, if something does arrive damaged it will be inspected right away. This way we can help you resolve the issue before your client ever sees it. Best of all, receivers usually actually lower the overall cost to a client because you'll be able to bill far fewer tedious hours related to receiving packages.
Here is a list of selected receivers across the country, hopefully there is one near you!
Q: How do Projects work?
Q: What brands do you carry?
Q: How does Ask Daniel work?
As a bonus Ask Daniel can find you products that our vendors don't allow online! If you find something from another vendor and want to add it to your DHC order use Ask Daniel to see if we can list it quickly.
Q: How does your affiliate program work?
Become an Affiliate
Q: Who is Daniel House?